Friday, October 1, 2010

MPTS October Challenge

I had a lot of fun designing a project for the More Paper Than Shoes challenge this month.
The details for the challenge....

Requirements:
NO ORANGE or Yellow!!!
These two colors CANNOT be used on your project!!!
Supplies: Glitter and ribbon
Embellishment: Hand made flower
Technique: embossing
Surface: ANY
 
I picked up these tins and My Mind's Eye paper and brads from Archivers. I picked up the wood grain paper from Hobby Lobby.

My homemade flower. I layered black paper, tulle, graphic paper, and a My Mind's Eye brad.

I used lots of Stickles to add glitter all over.

I chose a color scheme of black, brown, cream, and green. I love the color combo!

This stamp was embossed with black powder.


A small tag album that fits inside the tin.



Happy Fall everyone!

Make sure you stop by More Paper Than Shoe's blog to check out the rest of the design team's projects!

4 comments:

  1. I loooooove those tins Megan! That paper is fabulous! Awesome challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Megan! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you decorated that tin! Really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should get paid for making this stuff. So cute!

    ReplyDelete