Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Album Swap

Stephanie, Me, and Helen

My aunt, sister-in-law, and I decided to do a mini album swap between the three of us. We just recently swapped our albums out at The Great American Scrapbook Convension in Arlington, so I can post pictures of the mini albums now!!

Here is a look at the mini that I made for my sister-in-law, Stephanie.




Here is a look at the fabulous mini that my aunt made for me. She found the bingo cards at an antique mall and used some awesome vintage buttons throughout the album. Such a great mini that my husband and I can record the progress of our garden this year (our last name is Bean). Thank you so much Helen!








And you have to go check out the album the Stephanie made for Helen. I will post a link as soon as she posts some pictures on her blog. It was awesome!!



1 comment: