Saturday, October 3, 2009

CKC- San Marcos Scrapbooking Convention


My favorite crafty buddies :) My aunt and sister-in-law came to visit and attend the CKC - San Marcos convention. We had so much fun shopping and taking a class.  I saw so many neat ideas for projects and cards. Couldn't wait to come home and try some out!



We took the Creating Keepsake's "A Peek Into My Week" class.  Made a really cute album to document the happenings of one week. I chose to start mine on the first day of fall (one of my favorite days of the year) and now all I need to do is print out a few pictures to slip into the pockets. I love the way it turned out!



Album details


View of Day 7.  The left side of the album for each day was made into a pocket to store momentos and photos. I used both sides to record the happenings of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment